The Sobek Rafting Adventure
Bali white Water Rafting Adventure
Sobek Bali Adventure is specialist adventure company as pioneer rafting adventure in Bali since 1989 which is giving a lot of unforgettable moment in through clear and fresh water of the river of Ayung and Telaga Waja. The adventure will full of rapids and challenge on the rubber boat with safety equipment will be the best experience of adventure that can Bali offers. The journey will start at the start point to explore the main jungle of Ubud or Karangasem with wild tropical bush, grove and wonderful atmosphere. SOBEK offers 2 selected rafting spot, that is AYUNG RIVER and TELAGA WAJA RIVER.
The Rafting Spot
SOBEK RAFTING AT AYUNG RIVER
As the main stakeholder in water rafting company, SOBEK Bali start the adventure in 1989 and offer the opportunity to all to get unforgettable experience include moment on rubber boat while flow the river track to the finish point. Sobek Bali rafting at Ayung’s class II and III rapids wind down deeply by passing through the towering waterfalls and beauty of Rock Engrave beside the river. keep your eyes is open while the journey to catch all the magnificent moment like glimpse of brilliant blue jav kingfishers or lazy lizards sunning on the rock.
SOBEK RAFTING AT TELAGA WAJA RIVER
Bali Sobek rafting also offers you another rafting spot to get more adrenaline at Telaga Waja River that lies in Eastern part of Bali bellow Agung Mount. The Sobek professional and trained guide will drop all the guest to the first rapids sets the scene for the for the highest continuous section of raft able river in Bali. eventually narrow gorges and steep canons give away to terraced plains while watching the farmers work in the rice field.
Adult US$ 60 net/person ONLY (13 – 75 years old)
Child US$ 50 net/child ONLY (5 – 12 years old)
Note : Rate valid for minimum booking of 2 pax
Rafting RATE INCLUSIVE:
- 21% Government tax and service charge
- Round Trip Hotel Transfer
- Mineral Water
- Professional River Guide
- Safe and well-maintenance rafting equipment
- Buffet Lunch
- US$ 50,000 insurance coverage
What to Bring?
- Rafting Clothes ( T-shirt, short or swimsuit, river sandals)
- A change of clothes
- Sun screen
- Money For Drink
SOBEK AYUNG RIVER
07.45 – 09.15 Hotel Pick up
07.45 – 08.15 Nusa Dua/Jimbaran
08.00 – 08.30 Kuta/Legian
08.30 – 09.00 Sanur
08.45 – 09.15 Ubud
08.00 – 09.45 Check in Ubud Lobby
09.45 – 10.10 Start Rafting
12.00 Rafting Finish, enjoy the lunch
12.30 – 13.00 Shower, change cloth
13.30 – 14.30 arrive at hotel
SIBEK TELAGA WAJA RIVER
07.45 – 08.45 Hotel Pick up
07.40 – 08.15 Nusa Dua/Jimbaran
07.45 – 08.15 Kuta/Legian
08.15 – 08.45 Sanur
08.30 – 08.45 Ubud
08.00 – 08.15 Check in at Minca Village
10.30 Start Rafting
11.30- 11.45 Rafting finish, enjoy the lunch
12.30 – 12.45 Shower, change cloth
15.00 – 16.15 arrive at hotel
The additional charge of 3% will be charged if the payment is made by credit card for bank administration fee.TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- The above rates are valid until 31 March 2015.
- All rate quoted on the page are subject to charge without notice and strictly valid when the booking is made via Bali Travel Vacations only.
- All booking confirmation are subject to availability basis.
CANCELLATION AND NO SHOW POLICY:
- If the booking cancellation is made within 3 days before the service date, 50% of the total tour reserved will be charged as a cancellation fee.
- If the booking is made within 1 day before the service date up to no show, a full (100%) charge will be applied as a cancellation fee.
- This cancellation policy is valid for individual booking and not valid for group booking. The cancellation policy for group booking will be advised on the confirmation made.