Bedugul Tour – Visit a Temple on Beratan Lake
CODE : BTV-B04
Bedugul Tour is an exciting activity to visit area of Bedugul, a beautiful sight with a breathtaking view of Hindu temple on Beratan Lake. Moreover, the design of our tour program is great for everyone who interests to discover the beautiful nature especially plateau area with cool temperature. Hence, your trips will be comfortable using full air-conditioning vehicle and accompanied by our professional tour guide who is always outstanding provide comprehensive explanation in every places to visit. meanwhile, this tour will take you about 7 – 8 hours to visit several places of interest along the trips including Taman Ayun Temple, Traditional Fruits and Vegetables Market and Beratan Lake.
ADULT IDR 661K net/person – minimum of 2 people
CHILD IDR 405K net/person
Single supplement: IDR 931K net/person
Price are inclusive of:
- 21% government tax and service charge
- Entrance free at all tourist destinations
- 1 x Lunch at the local restaurant
- Speaking guide (English, Japanese and other language is subject to availability)
- One bottle mineral water
Places to Visit on Bedugul Tour
Taman Ayun Temple
It is a beautiful Hindu temple on the huge land where a large fish pond surrounds it. Its other name is Mengwi Royal Temple. It is because that area was the center of Mengwi Kingdom. meanwhile, there is also a small fish pond encircles in the main building temple. Others building in this temple are reflecting to the empire power with each function.
Fruit and Vegetable Market
Candi Kuning Market is a traditional fruits and vegetables market. The location is in Bedugul beside of main road from Denpasar to Singaraja. You will discover many of local fruits and vegetables varieties for local consumptions. You will also be able to find local merchants who sell the varieties of beautiful flower plantations.
Beratan Temple and Lake
Beratan Temple is a secret Hindu temple. The location is on the beratan lake. People in Bali as call it as Ulun Danu Beratan Temple, a Hindu temple as a shrine to worship to Goddess of the lake giving the prosperity for local people.
- 09.00 Pick up at your hotel lobby or appointed pick up area
- 10.30 Visit Taman Ayun Temple
- 12.00 Enjoy lunch at Pacung Village with beautiful panorama of rice terrace
- 13.30 Fruits and Vegetable Market
- 14.00 Visit Beratan Temple and Lakevisit
- 15.00 Back to hotel
- 17.00 Arriving at your hotel
WHAT TO BRING?
- Modest cloth
- Sandals / Shoes
- Money for drinks or souvenirs
- Mosquito Repellent
- Sun screen.
Bedugul Tour – Terms and Conditions
- The above Bedugul Tour rates are valid from until 31 March 2021.
- The above rates are in IDR Currency and net including tax and service charge.
- The minimum booking required is 2 adult however if you are single traveler, the single traveler charge will be applied.
- Children age is accounted from 2 – 12, meanwhile the adult rate will be applied if the children age beyond 12 years old.
- Minimum 24 hours booking for Bedugul Tour can be accepted otherwise it will be subject to availability bases.
- Booking confirmation is subject to availability bases.
- We require the advance payment and booking request to block and secure the space, otherwise it will be subject to availability bases.
- 50% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 3 days before the tour date
- 100% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 1 day up to now show
- These cancellation are valid for individual booking only meanwhile for the group booking will be informed separately on our confirmation sheet
Find More Other Favorite Bali Sightseeing Tour, to explore Bali Island
- Denpasar City Tour and furthermore
- Uluwatu Sunset Tour and Furthermore
- Tanah Lot Sunset Tour and furthermore
- West Bali National Park Tour and furthermore
- Bedugul Tour and furthermore
- Besakih Temple Tour and furthermore
- Kintamani Volcano Tour and furthermore
- Ubud Village Tour and furthermore
- Singaraja Lovina Dolphin Tour and furthermore
- Sambangan 7 Waterfall Singaraja Tour and furthermore
- Karangasem Tour and furthermore
Find Another Option on this site, please click link below
- ATV and Buggy Riding and furthermore
- Rafting and furthermore
- Cycling and furthermore
- Elephant Riding and furthermore
- Horse Riding and furthermore
- Marine Sport and furthermore
- Diving and furthermore
- Fishing and furthermore
- Cruise and furthermore
- Trekking and furthermore
- Bali National Golf and furthermore
- New Kuta Golf and furthermore
- Handara Golf and Resort and furthermore
- Sakura Bali Spa and furthermore
- Taman Air Spa and furthermore
- Maya Ubud Spa and furthermore
- Lavie Spa and furthermore
- Toya Spa and furthermore
- Taman Sari Spa and furthermore
- Moontee Bali Spa and furthermore
- Baliwis Spa and furthermore
- Bali Ratu Spa and furthermore
- Bali Orchid Spa and furthermore
- Abian Srama Spa and furthermore
- Adi Spa and furthermore
- Canggu and Kerobokan Hotels and furthermore
- Denpasar Hotels and furthermore
- Nusa Dua Hotels and furthermore
- Kuta Hotels and furthermore
- Kuta Cheap Hotels and furthermore
- Jimbaran Hotels and furthermore
- Seminyak Hotels and furthermore
- Sanur Hotels and furthermore
- Ubud Hotels and furthermore
- Lovina Hotels and furthermore
- Tanjung Benoa Hotels and furthermore
- Tabanan Hotels and furthermore
- Candidasa Hotels and furthermore
- Uluwatu Hotels and furthermore
- Lembongan Hotels and furthermore
- Lomboks Hotels and furthermore
- Yogyakarta Hotels and furthermore