Besakih Temple Tour
CODE : BTV-B03
Besakih Temple Tour is an exciting tour to visit the biggest Hindu temple. The location is on the foot of Agung Mount, east part of Bali Island. Besakih Temple is the largest temple complex with plenty of temple buildings spreading out around the sacred area with own function for worshiping in Bali. Most people also call Besakih Temple as a mother temple in the island of God since the Balinese Hindu pray to the god and ancestor at these temples. Our tour design is for everyone who interests with the local cultures and traditions of Bali. Our tour guide is outstanding offering you the best service to guide you to the right place along with the air conditioning comfortable car to complete your unforgettable trip in Bali.
ADULT IDR 661K net/person – minimum of 2 people
CHILD IDR 405K net/person
Single Supplement: IDR 1,012K net/person
Besakih tour price inclusion:
- 21% government tax and service charge
- Entrance fee at all tourist destinations
- 1 x lunch at local restaurant
- One bottle of mineral water during the tour
- Speaking guide (English, Japanese and other language is subject to availability)
Places of Interest to Visit on Besakih Tour
Kerta Gosa is a famous historical site in Bali. The location is in the heart of Klungkung Town where the central court of Klungkung Empire used the place to judge their subordinate kings which was violating the rules and laws. Hence, you will see the heritage of traditional building like Bale Kambang that keeping the secret history of Klungkung Empire with it function on the kingdom era.
Bukit Jambul is a beautiful place to visit on this tour with a stunning panoramic view of rice terrace and landscape with coconut trees along the coastal area. Its location is on the top of hill. There is a local restaurant on the hill with breathtaking view where you can stop to have lunch.
Besakih Temple is a beautiful Hindu complex temple with plenty of huge temple buildings and plenty of steps to access it. Its location is on the foot of Agung Mount with peaceful atmosphere and cold weather.
- 08:30 – Pick up at the hotel
- 09.30 – Visit Gold and Silverwork
- 10.15 – Visit Wood Carving Artwork
- 11.45 – Visit Kerta Gosa
- 12.30 – Visit Bukit Jambul
- 14.00 Visit Bukit Jambul
- 15.30 Visit Batik Home Industry
- 16.30 Back to hotel
- 17.30 arriving at hotel
WHAT TO BRING?
- Casual cloth
- Sandals / Shoes
- Money for drinks or souvenirs
- Mosquito Repellent
Besakih Temple Tour Terms and Conditions
- The above Besakih Temple Tour rates are valid from until 31 March 2021.
- The above rates are in IDR Currency and net including tax and service charge.
- The minimum booking required is 2 adult however if you are single traveler, the single traveler charge will be applied.
- Children age is accounted from 2 – 12 years, meanwhile the adult rate will be applied if the children age beyond 12 years old.
- Minimum 24 hours booking for Besakih Temple Tour can be accepted otherwise it will be subject to availability bases.
- Booking confirmation is subject to availability bases.
- We require the advance payment and booking request to block and secure the space, otherwise it will be subject to availability bases.
- 50% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 3 days before the tour date
- 100% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 1 day up to now show
- These cancellation are valid for individual booking only meanwhile for the group booking will be informed separately on our confirmation sheet
Find More Other Favorite Bali Sightseeing Tour, to explore Bali Island
- Denpasar City Tour and furthermore
- Uluwatu Sunset Tour and Furthermore
- Tanah Lot Sunset Tour and furthermore
- West Bali National Park Tour and furthermore
- Bedugul Tour and furthermore
- Besakih Temple Tour and furthermore
- Kintamani Volcano Tour and furthermore
- Ubud Village Tour and furthermore
- Singaraja Lovina Dolphin Tour and furthermore
- Sambangan 7 Waterfall Singaraja Tour and furthermore
- Karangasem Tour and furthermore
Find Another Option on this site, please click link below
- ATV and Buggy Riding and furthermore
- Rafting and furthermore
- Cycling and furthermore
- Elephant Riding and furthermore
- Horse Riding and furthermore
- Marine Sport and furthermore
- Diving and furthermore
- Fishing and furthermore
- Cruise and furthermore
- Trekking and furthermore
- Bali National Golf and furthermore
- New Kuta Golf and furthermore
- Handara Golf and Resort and furthermore
- Sakura Bali Spa and furthermore
- Taman Air Spa and furthermore
- Maya Ubud Spa and furthermore
- Lavie Spa and furthermore
- Toya Spa and furthermore
- Taman Sari Spa and furthermore
- Moontee Bali Spa and furthermore
- Baliwis Spa and furthermore
- Bali Ratu Spa and furthermore
- Bali Orchid Spa and furthermore
- Abian Srama Spa and furthermore
- Adi Spa and furthermore
- Canggu and Kerobokan Hotels and furthermore
- Denpasar Hotels and furthermore
- Nusa Dua Hotels and furthermore
- Kuta Hotels and furthermore
- Kuta Cheap Hotels and furthermore
- Jimbaran Hotels and furthermore
- Seminyak Hotels and furthermore
- Sanur Hotels and furthermore
- Ubud Hotels and furthermore
- Lovina Hotels and furthermore
- Tanjung Benoa Hotels and furthermore
- Tabanan Hotels and furthermore
- Candidasa Hotels and furthermore
- Uluwatu Hotels and furthermore
- Lembongan Hotels and furthermore
- Lomboks Hotels and furthermore
- Yogyakarta Hotels and furthermore