Ayana Resort and Spa Bali is a world-class resort located strategically in Jimbaran, before change the name to be Ayana Resort and Spa, this 5 star resort is well-known as JW. Marriot and set on an area of 90 acres top of a hill with beautiful view of Jimbaran Bay and Indian Ocean with Stunning sunset in paradise of Bali. It just 10 Km from Bali/s Ngurah Rai International Airport and just 25 minutes from the legendary tourist destination, Kuta.
Outstandingly magnificent scenery while enjoy the sophisticated facilities in both of Ayana and Rimba Jimbaran as one of the advantages of this resort. The Resort has 11 swimming pool, world class spa with Aquatic seawater Theraphy Pool and the Roks, Golf course nad a fitness center, free internet access (WiFi) and 15 restaurants and bars including Rock Bar Bali offers many kind of Cocktails while seeing the sunset with superb atmosphere.
Ayana Resort and Spa Bali provides 290 rooms and 78 villas with private pools scattered along 1, 3 kms facing the ocean and set on the cliff while addition of 282 rooms and suites are located in RIMBA. For Romantic experience in Bali, Ayana offers luxurious villas special for honeymooner, dinner at a fancy restaurant, joined in the fun filled activities or rejuvenate your body and soul in Thermes Marins Bali Spa and Spa on the rock while facing the Magnificent Ocean and Sunset.
GUEST ROOM FEATURES
- Fully air-conditioned
- Twice-daily maid service including nightly turn-down
- In-room safe
- Ceiling fan
- Remote-controlled color television
- Fully stocked mini bar
- Lightweight cotton bathrobes
- Separate water closet
- Personal care toiletries
- Kubu Beach is a secluded cove with pristine white sand and warm, calm and clear turquoise water
- Freshwater outdoor pool on two level with infinity edge to vies of Indian Ocean and adjacent sand beach
- Waterfall pool edge masking a 42.000 liter (11.000 gallon) salt water aquarium filled with indigenous marine life
- 18-holes golf putting course
- Tennis pavilion with three lighted courts
- Hot and cold outdoor whirlpool baths
- Separate children’s swimming pool with two water slides
- The Ritz Carlton Kids program
- Nursery for childcare service
- Souvenir and handicraft shops
- Bali Thalasso and Spa
Langit Theatre is an open-air theatre for dining under the stars during traditional Balinese performances, which combine dance, music and song with brilliant costumes, extravagant masks and magnificent headdresses.
- Padi is an outdoor seating pavilion which appears to float in lily ponds and offers an international menu with predominantly Balinese flair. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are served daily.
- Damar Terrace is an open-air bar surrounded by pools, romantically illuminated by dozens of candles in the evening, serves beverages and hors d’oeuvres throughout the day, as well as afternoon iced tea
- Sami Sami is Casual, Cliffside restaurant and bar offers innovative Mediterranean cuisine in three separate outdoor dining pavilions. Lunch and dinner are served daily.
- Kisik Bar and Grill is Sand-floored restaurant and bar carved into the cliff overlooking the ocean. It features beverages and fresh grilled seafood on banana leaves for dinner.
- Kubu Bar is located at secluded Kubu Beach , this quaint beach hut offers fresh fruit and beverages.
Honsen is located in the Spa complex and offers fresh fruit and beverages.
The Marini Club is located in Cliff Villa Complex. If features 35 classic and temporary Martini selections from an Ian Fleming 007 Martini to a Pandantini or Menehune Martini.
C-Bar is the evening outdoor lounge features plush silk laid antique opium-beds in the relaxation zones and lounge music.
Dava is contemporary and sleek in design with the layout resembles a Lotus flower and features a striking all while marble floor and unique slate stone Dragon Skin. Open for breakfast and dinner.
H2O is the café on the Cliff Villa poolside deck provides refreshing beverage and a day long menu of snack and café cuisine