West Bali National Park Tour – Explore the Jungle in West Bali
CODE : BTV-B10
West Bali National Park Tour is one of of the exciting long full day trip to west part of Bali Island. It will present great panorama and unique or beautiful floras and fauna. Our professional guide will lead you to discover the beautiful Bali National Park with its varieties of flora and faunas by using our comfortable car with fully air-conditioning. Furthermore, this tour will visit several places of interest including Subak Museum, Serijong Temple, Rambut Siwi Temple, Bali West National Park.
ADULT IDR 1.147K net/person – minimum of 2 people
CHILD IDR 877K net/person
Single Traveler: IDR 1.552K net/person
- 21% government tax and service charge
- Entrance free at all tourist destinations
- Sightseeing program as per itinerary
- 1 x Lunch at the local restaurant
- Speaking guide (English, Japanese and other language is subject to availability)
- One bottle mineral water
- Comfortable Air-conditioning Coach
Places of Interest to Visit on West Bali National Park Tour
This tour is an exciting tour taking you about 10 – 11 hours and visit several places of interest including:
Subak Museum is a museum that presents information relating to irrigation system (irrigation) of traditional rice field of Bali Subak. The museum is located in Tabanan City, Bali Province. This museum is a special museum about the agricultural system in Bali characterized by the independence of the eternal foundation “Tri Hita Karana”, the concept of balance of the three causes of happiness (God, man and nature).
Pura Luhur Serijong is located in Banjar Payan, Desa Pakraman Batu Lumbang, Antap Selemadeg. It is about 15 km from Tabanan in the west or 45 km from Denpasar. Pura Serijong is one of the temples in Bali where the location is on the edge of the sea especially on the big cave with serenity ambiance and peaceful atmosphere. The hole look is related to the local legend of Kebo Iwa, a good big human who keep Bali Island from Majapahit Empire attack.
Rambut Siwi Temple
Rambut Siwi Temple is another secret Hindu temple where the location is on the cliff land. This temple is strategically situated beside of main road from Denpasar to Gilimanuk and blessed by the breathtaking view of Indian Ocean and black sandy beach. cause of the secret place, we can see many drivers stop over at this place and do praying for the god to get the safety along the trip.
Bali West National Park
Bali West National Park is a dry forest located in the west part of Bali Island and used as nature conservation by the government and also opened for tourist to visit. This park provides choice of trekking track from sort to long track which you can join it. You will discover the varieties of tropical plantation and several faunas along the trip. The trekking will stop over at a secret Hindu temple located inside of park that will complete your tour journey.
- 07:00 Pick up at the hotel
- 08:15 Visit Subak Museum
- 10:00 Visit Serijong Temple
- 11.15 Visit Balian Beach
- 11.30 Lunch at local restaurant
- 13.00 Visit Rambut Siwi Temple
- 14.30 Visit West Bali National Park and short trekking
- 16.30 Back to hotel through Munduk
- 19.30 Arriving at hotel
WHAT TO BRING?
- Sport cloth
- Sandals / Shoes
- Money for drinks or souvenirs
- Mosquito Repellent
- Sun screen.
West Bali National Park Tour – Terms and Conditions
- The above West Bali National Park Tour rates are valid until 31 March 2021.
- The above rates are in IDR Currency and net including tax and service charge.
- The minimum booking required is 2 adult however if you are single traveler, the single traveler charge will be applied.
- Children age is accounted from 2 – 12 years, meanwhile the adult rate will be applied if the children age beyond 12 years old.
- Minimum 24 hours booking for West Bali National Park Tour can be accepted otherwise it will be subject to availability bases.
- Booking confirmation is subject to availability bases.
- We require the advance payment and booking request to secure and block the space
- 50% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 3 days before the tour date
- 100% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 1 day up to now show
- These cancellation are valid for individual booking only meanwhile for the group booking will be informed separately on our confirmation sheet