AT SABA BAY
Bali Horse Riding is a company has specialties in adventures on horseback based in Saba Beach. Saba Beach provide an gorgeous horse riding by the best selection horse that already tame and really healthy to escort you to enjoy the wonderful panorama of Saba black sandy beach. it will stretch about 10 km surround the Saba Beach.
This adventure will complete after seeing tropical plantation and enjoy breeze blowing beach and covers the coastal side. The track of horse riding is located about 3 km east part of Denpasar Bali. at the end of your tour, you will enjoy the refreshment by using free facilities of Villa like swimming pool.
Horse Riding at Saba Bay
If you join this adventure, after arriving and welcoming at Saba Bay Stable, You will receive a full safety breading from professional and experience guide before embarking a memorable horse riding adventure. The horse riding trail has been set on the beautiful black sandy beach with thundering wave sound of Saba Beach and overlooking to the Nusa Penida Island. Your journey will take a look the gorgeous side of the Segara Wilis Temple at seaside village. You will enjoy the peaceful horse riding before passing through bamboo and alang-alang plantation. for lunch and refreshment, we will ride back into the beach and see the colorful of traditional boat and arrive at Bali Mesari Villa.
Price: Adult US$ 59 ONLY
CHILD US$ 50 (6-12 years old)
Rate are inclusive of:
- 10 km horse riding trip
- 21% Government tax and service charge
- Round trip hotel transfer (valid for minimum 2 people booking and two hours trail riding price).
- Light refreshment and soft drink
- USD 100.000 Insurance Coverage
Pick Up Time
- Morning : 08.00
- Afternoon : 11.00
- Sunset : 14.00
- Maximum of weight are served only 75 kg
- advance bookings are required
- Rate valid for minimum booking for 2 people
- Free hotel trasfer is only valid for minimum 2 people booking, two hours trail riding and within the scoop area of Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Kuta, Seminyak and Sanur only.
What to bring:
Comfortable, Long or short pants, Camera, Sun screen, hat, T-shirt, Money for drinks