Denpasar City Tours
Denpasar City Tour is a special half-day sightseeing activity to visit Denpasar town to learn the unique element and local social-culture activities. This tour will visit interesting places likes Bali traditional Market, Jagatnatha Temple, Bali Museum and Bajra Sandhi Monument in the middle of Denpasar. This is one of short tours in Bali that takes around 4 – 5 hours. Furthermore, Denpasar City tour will bring you to unique place with unique local society activities such as Bali Traditional Market. It is a place where you can see local lifestyle of Balinese in the market. Moreover, our professional tour guide is outstanding in offering you our best service.
ADULT IDR 526K net/person – minimum of 2 people
CHILD IDR 337K net/child
Single Traveler: IDR 877K net/person
Price are inclusive of:
- 21% government tax and service charge
- Entrance free at all tourist destinations
- Speaking guide (English, Japanese and other language is subject to availability)
- One bottle mineral water
Traditional market will give you an experience about the transaction voice among buyer and merchant with multifarious merchandise according to the life need like daily kitchen need, appliance of Hindu ritual, fruits until the traditional Balinese clothes. Furthermore, in this market, you also will find the the social-culture life behind the magic island of Bali.
Jagatnata Temple is the biggest Hindu temple in Denpasar town which many visited by Hindu people in Denpasar to pray in particular on full moon and black moon. This temple has Wonderful architecture with full of religious and artistic ornaments. In the center of temple area, there is a high temple building encircled by the fertile tropical garden. from the temple building until the entrance gate, you will find the meaningful of Balinese decoration.
Bali Museum provide extraordinary experiences by a lot of ancient monument of prehistory owns very high artistic values. This museum is located just the next door of Jagatnata Temple. If on the day of your tour the museum not opened, we will offer the alternative destination to visit Bali Art Center to see the biggest open theater in Denpasar town.
Badjra Sandhi Monument
Bajra Sandhi Monument is a luxury monument standing up in the middle of Denpasar town exactly in front of governor of Bali office in Renon area. This monument is a symbol of Bali people struggle to fill the independence after the Dutch Colonial gone from this country. The target of this monument is immortalize the soul and spirit of Bali people struggle, dig, looking after, developing and also preserves the Balinese culture to be bequeathed to next generation.
07:30 – Pick Up the Hotel
08:30 – Visit Denpasar traditional Market
09:00 – Visit Jagatnata Temple
09:30 – Visit Museum/Art Center
10:30 – Visit Bajra Sandhi Monument
11:00 – Back to hotel
12:00 – Arrive at Hotel
WHAT TO WEAR?
- Casual cloth
- Mosquito Repellent
- Sun screen.
Denpasar City Tour – Terms and Conditions
- The above rates are valid from until 31 March 2021.
- The above rates are in IDR Currency and net including tax as well as service charge.
- We require the minimum booking is 2 adult. However, we also serve single traveler with additional charge.
- Children age is accounted from 2 – 12 years. Meanwhile, the adult rate will be applied if the children age beyond 12 years old.
- Minimum 24 hours booking can be accepted otherwise it will be subject to availability bases.
- Booking confirmation is subject to availability bases.
- We require the advance payment and booking request to block and secure the space, otherwise it will be subject to availability bases.
Cancellation Policy of Denpasar City Tour
We will charge the cancellation fee when you have made the cancellation within:
- 50% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 3 days before the tour date
- 100% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 1 day up to now show
- These cancellation are valid for individual booking only meanwhile for the group booking will be informed separately on our confirmation sheet
Find More Other Favorite Bali Sightseeing Tour, to explore Bali Island
Half Day Tour
- Denpasar City Tour and furthermore
- Uluwatu Sunset Tour and Furthermore
- Tanah Lot Sunset Tour and furthermore
Full day Tour
- West Bali National Park Tour and furthermore
- Bedugul Tour and furthermore
- Besakih Temple Tour and furthermore
- Kintamani Volcano Tour and furthermore
- Ubud Village Tour and furthermore
Bali Tour Package
- Singaraja Lovina Dolphin Tour and furthermore
- Sambangan 7 Waterfall Singaraja Tour and furthermore
- Karangasem Tour and furthermore
Find Another Option on this site, please click link below
- ATV and Buggy Riding and furthermore
- Rafting and furthermore
- Cycling and furthermore
- Elephant Riding and furthermore
- Horse Riding and furthermore
- Marine Sport and furthermore
- Diving and furthermore
- Fishing and furthermore
- Cruise and furthermore
- Trekking and furthermore
- Bali National Golf and furthermore
- New Kuta Golf and furthermore
- Handara Golf and Resort and furthermore
- Sakura Bali Spa and furthermore
- Taman Air Spa and furthermore
- Maya Ubud Spa and furthermore
- Lavie Spa and furthermore
- Toya Spa and furthermore
- Taman Sari Spa and furthermore
- Moontee Bali Spa and furthermore
- Baliwis Spa and furthermore
- Bali Ratu Spa and furthermore
- Bali Orchid Spa and furthermore
- Abian Srama Spa and furthermore
- Adi Spa and furthermore
- Canggu and Kerobokan Hotels and furthermore
- Denpasar Hotels and furthermore
- Nusa Dua Hotels and furthermore
- Kuta Hotels and furthermore
- Kuta Cheap Hotels and furthermore
- Jimbaran Hotels and furthermore
- Seminyak Hotels and furthermore
- Sanur Hotels and furthermore
- Ubud Hotels and furthermore
- Lovina Hotels and furthermore
- Tanjung Benoa Hotels and furthermore
- Tabanan Hotels and furthermore
- Candidasa Hotels and furthermore
- Uluwatu Hotels and furthermore
- Lembongan Hotels and furthermore
- Lomboks Hotels and furthermore
- Yogyakarta Hotels and furthermore