Karangasem tour is interesting package to visit places of interest and unique places in the east of Bali. The places of interest are Tenganan Village, Goa Lawah (Bat Cave), Tirta Gangga and Taman Sukasada. This Tour will take almost in 9 hours until done. Our professional guide from Bali Travel Vacations will assist you drive through breathtaking beach of Candidasa. Furthermore, this tour offers unforgettable experience to know more about traditional social culture and historical places in the east of Bali. Your exploration will more complete with the delicious set lunch served in the local restaurant.
Adult: IDR 1,080K net/person – minimum of 2 people
Single Traveler: IDR 1,417K net/person
Children: IDR 810K net/child (2 – 12 years)
- 21% government tax and service charge
- Entrance free at all tourist destinations
- 1 x Lunch at the local restaurant
- Speaking guide (English, Japanese and other language is subject to availability)
- One bottle mineral water
- Private full air-conditioning car
WHAT TO WEAR?
- Modest cloth
- Sun screen.
08:00 – Pick up at the Hotel
09:30 – Visit Goa Lawah (Bat Cave)
10:30 – Visit Tenganan Village
11:30 – Enjoy the Lunch at The local restaurant in Candidasa
13:30 – Visit Taman Sukasada
14:30 – Visit Tirta Gangga
15:30 – Back to the hotel
17:30 – Arrive at the hotel
Place of Interest to visit during Karangasem Tour
GOA LAWAH (BAT CAVE)
Goa Lawah or Bat Cave situated in the strategical place between Denpasar and Candidasa main road. It is about 49 km from the capital city of Denpasar. There is a temple that called Goa Lawah Temple where thousand of bats have a nest inside of this cave. Local people believe that temple is the manifestation combination of the mount and the sea as a symbol of people gratitude to the almighty God for the blessing.
Tenganan Village is a traditional Balinese village conservation. It causes of the uniqueness cultures and social life inside the village. The cultures are definitely different from another village that exist in Bali. There are some rules that make this village so fresh and the architecture still keep on the old Balinese period style. The rule is not allowing Motorcycle, car or transportation to enter the village. The house architecture and material also kept originally to support the rule of the village.
Taman Sukasada is old historical style garden and building architecture that combined Dutch and Balinese style that have been made by the kings of the Karangasem on the colonialism era. The building set on the middle of large beautiful garden with the fish pond surrounding the old building made for the King’s family resting place. Nowadays, It becomes as one as the famous tourist destination in the east of Bali.
Tirta Gangga is another building and water park made by Karangasem Kings. Moreover, It is a beautiful garden and water park with the fish pond and water fountain. Hence, those become an icon of the Tirta Gangga. This place become favorite place to visit by foreign and local tourists. The architecture of the garden and water park show how beautiful the dutch architecture at that time. The half circle bridge near the entrance of the Tirta Gangga give a sophisticated experience with the natural clean water source that poured into a channel and flows to the tower to make a water fountain. There are a pool for public who want enjoy the cleanness and freshness of the natural water of Tirta Gangga.
Karangasem Tours Terms and Conditions
- Tour rate validation until 31 March 2021.
- The above rates are in IDR Currency and net including tax and service charge.
- The minimum booking required is 2 adult however if you are single traveler, the single traveler charge will be applied.
- Children age is accounted from 2 – 12 years, meanwhile the adult rate will be applied if the children age beyond 12 years old.
- Minimum 24 hours booking for Karangasem Tours can be accepted otherwise it will be subject to availability bases.
- Booking confirmation is subject to availability bases.
- We require the advance payment and booking request to block and secure the space, otherwise it will be subject to availability bases.
- 50% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 3 days before the tour date
- 100% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 1 day up to now show
- These cancellation are valid for individual booking only meanwhile for the group booking will be informed separately on our confirmation sheet