Kintamani Volcano Tour
Full-day Bali Sightseeing Activity
CODE : BTV-B02
Kintamani Volcano Tour is an full day thrilling activity exploring some places of interest in north east part of Bali Island especially Kintamani with breathtaking view of an active volcano and its lake. The Tour will invite you to visit the famous tourist destinations by using comfortable air-conditioning vehicle as well as professional tour guide who always outstanding offering the excellent services to make your trips enjoyable. This tour is one of the favorite tours that we have since 1998. Furthermore, our Kintamani volcano Tour Program is within 8 – 9 hours depart from your hotel to explore the beautiful sites and to enjoy your lovely journey.
ADULT IDR 661K net/person – minimum of 2 people
CHILD IDR 405K net/person (2-12 years)
Single Traveler: IDR 1,012K net/person
- 21% government tax and service charge
- Entrance fee at all tourist destinations
- lunch at local restaurant
- Speaking guide (English, Japanese and other language is subject to availability)
- Private full air-conditioning car
- One bottle of mineral water during tour
Places of Interest to Visit During Tour
Gua Gajah (Elephant Cave)
Gua Gajah is also well known as Elephant Cave, an archaeological site located in Bedulu Village, east of Ubud Bali. It has the unique ancient cave, beautiful Hindu temples and valley landscape. It is one of the beautiful historical sites to visit where a buddhist monk and Hindus students use to meditate in the cave.
Tampak Siring Temple
Tampak Siring Temple is a beautiful and secret Hindu temple with holy and clean water source in the middle. The local people believe it can cure some disease. The temple location is in the valley surrounded by hills. It is also well known as Holy Spring Temple (Tirta Empul Temple). Meanwhile, at Tampak Siring, you will see a Palace of Indonesia State founded by first president.
Kintamani, Batur Volcano and Lake
Kintamani is a Balinese village on the hill about 1000 meters above sea level blessed by the breathtaking view of Batur Volcano and Lake. It is one of the favorite places to visit in Bali Island where you can enjoy this beautiful panorama while enjoying your lunch at local restaurant.
- 08.00 pick up at your hotel lobby(appointed pickup)
- 09.30 visit Celuk Village
- 11.30 visit Tampak Siring
- 12.45 visit Kintamani
- 13.00 enjoy your lunch
- 14.00 – Visit Tampak Siring / Tirta Empul Temple
- 15.00 – Visit Goa Gajah/Elephant Cave
- 15.30 – Back to hotel
- 17.00 – Arrive at hotel
WHAT TO BRING?
- Casual cloth
- Sandals / Shoes
- Money for drinks or souvenirs
- Mosquito Repellent
- Sun screen.
Kintamani Tour – Terms and Conditions
- The above Kintamani Tour rates are valid from until 31 March 2021.
- The above rates are in IDR Currency and net including tax as well as service charge.
- Minimum booking is 2 adult however if you are single traveler, the single traveler charge will apply.
- Children age is from 2 – 12 years, meanwhile the adult rate will apply for children age beyond 12 years old.
- Minimum 24 hours booking for Kintamani Tour can be accepted otherwise it will be subject to availability bases.
- Booking confirmation is subject to availability bases.
- We require the advance payment and booking request to block and secure the space, otherwise it will be subject to availability bases.
- 50% from the total invoice will charge if the cancellation is made 3 days before the tour date
- 100% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 1 day up to now show
- These cancellation are valid for individual booking only meanwhile for the group booking will be informed separately on our confirmation sheet
Find More Other Favorite Bali Sightseeing Tour, to explore Bali Island
- Denpasar City Tour and furthermore
- Uluwatu Sunset Tour and Furthermore
- Tanah Lot Sunset Tour and furthermore
- West Bali National Park Tour and furthermore
- Bedugul Tour and furthermore
- Besakih Temple Tour and furthermore
- Kintamani Volcano Tour and furthermore
- Ubud Village Tour and furthermore
- Singaraja Lovina Dolphin Tour and furthermore
- Sambangan 7 Waterfall Singaraja Tour and furthermore
- Karangasem Tour and furthermore
Find Another Option on this site, please click link below
- ATV and Buggy Riding and furthermore
- Rafting and furthermore
- Cycling and furthermore
- Elephant Riding and furthermore
- Horse Riding and furthermore
- Marine Sport and furthermore
- Diving and furthermore
- Fishing and furthermore
- Cruise and furthermore
- Trekking and furthermore
- Bali National Golf and furthermore
- New Kuta Golf and furthermore
- Handara Golf and Resort and furthermore
- Sakura Bali Spa and furthermore
- Taman Air Spa and furthermore
- Maya Ubud Spa and furthermore
- Lavie Spa and furthermore
- Toya Spa and furthermore
- Taman Sari Spa and furthermore
- Moontee Bali Spa and furthermore
- Baliwis Spa and furthermore
- Bali Ratu Spa and furthermore
- Bali Orchid Spa and furthermore
- Abian Srama Spa and furthermore
- Adi Spa and furthermore
- Canggu and Kerobokan Hotels and furthermore
- Denpasar Hotels and furthermore
- Nusa Dua Hotels and furthermore
- Kuta Hotels and furthermore
- Kuta Cheap Hotels and furthermore
- Jimbaran Hotels and furthermore
- Seminyak Hotels and furthermore
- Sanur Hotels and furthermore
- Ubud Hotels and furthermore
- Lovina Hotels and furthermore
- Tanjung Benoa Hotels and furthermore
- Tabanan Hotels and furthermore
- Candidasa Hotels and furthermore
- Uluwatu Hotels and furthermore
- Lembongan Hotels and furthermore
- Lomboks Hotels and furthermore
- Yogyakarta Hotels and furthermore