Nusa Dua Bali Golf Club and Country club voted as ‘One of Asia’s 5 Best Golf Courses’ (Fortune Magazine – USA)
Bali National Golf is unique and comfortable golf courses that located in the deluxe resort environment of Nusa Dua Bali with 18 holes championship golf courses in superb seaside setting that was designed and reconstructed to international standards over the past one and a half years by golf architect team of Robin Nelson and Rodney Wright. Officially reopened on 1 March 2014, with spectacular views over the majestic backdrop of Gunung Agung and the Indian Ocean. This Golf course will offer different experience of unique course setting within 3 district playing environments throughout the 18-holes course.
The 18th then awaits, a 400 yard dogleg par 4, with the green directly in front of the clubhouse terrace, where one’s putts will be dissected by the watching audience, while they are enjoying their cocktails. Well-appointed Locker Rooms, well stocked Pro Shop, Golfer’s Restaurant & Terrace overlooking the 18th green, together with meeting room and lounge facilities, are all available at Bali National Golf Club.
Hole #1 through Hole #9
The Setting Course of Hole 1 through Hole 9 features creeks, canyons and native vegetation filled with tropical birds.
Hole #10 through Hole #16
The setting for Hole 10 through 16 present the golfer with lush gently sculptured fairways through a mature coconut grove with spectacular landscape. The coconut palms, some as tall as 100 feet, provide vertical definition to the golf course.
Hole #17 through Hole #18
The 17th Hole plays out to the beautiful blue Indian Ocean and usually into a cool ocean breeze. The 18th hole plays from the beach back to the clubhouse along side a 16-acre lake.
Golf Course Facilities
- Elegant Club House with superb views of Indian Ocean
- Pro Shop and Golfer’s Reception
- Spacious modern Locker Rooms with showers and changing facilities
- Restaurant and Bars
- VIP Lounge and Board Meeting Room
- Ancora Golf Institute under the direction of Australian PGA Professionals
- Both Right & Left Hand PING & Titlist Rental Golf Clubs, for both Men & Ladies
- Foot-joy Rental Golf Shoes, for both Men & Ladies
- The latest model golf carts,with a fleet of 80 x Club Car Precedent Golf Carts with fully stocked beverage cooler boxes,including complimentary water and a Caddie for each player.
- Multiple tees ranging from 5,208 to 6,871 yards – Par 72
- Course Rating: Championship Tees 72.4; Men’s Tees 70.4;Ladies Tees 69.9
- Hybrid 328 Bermuda grass turf tees, fairways and greens
- On both Holes 4 & 14 Halfway Houses catering to hungry golfers, with Food & Beverage service
- Official Course Record – 63, Nick Faldo, Alfred Dunhill Masters, November 4, 1994.Driving range, two practice putting greens and chipping green Balinese style clubhouse with swimming pool, locker rooms and golf-bag storage.
- Bali National Golf Club, also offers full tournament services for golf In groups Including registration, pairing sheets & scoreboards, scoring services,fore caddies for Holes In One, Longest Drive, Nearest to Pin, Nearest the Line, etc. Food & Beverage/ Banquet. Tee Box signage, Banners,Transportation.
18-Holes US$180 net/person – minimum of 2 people
[su_slider source=”media: 3524,3519,3518,3517,3516,3515,3514,3513,3512″ link=”lightbox”] [/su_slider]
Rates are Inclusive of:
- 10% VAT
- 1 Round 18 Holes Green Fee
- Gold Cart for 18 Holes-twin sharing
- Round trip hotel transfer (valid for Nusa Dua, Tanjung Benoa, Jimbaran, Kuta, Seminyak and Sanur Only)
- Premium Club Rental US$ 49
- Shoes Rental US$ 8
- The additional charge of 3 % will be charged if the payment is made credit card on spot for bank administration fee.
- Payment can be also made via PayPal.
- Additional charge for guest stay outside the above area at cost US$ 25 net/person.
- The above rates are valid until 31 March 2021.
- Caddy Tips will be optional.
- All rate quoted on the page are subject to change without notice and strictly valid when the booking is made via Bali Travel Vacation Only.
- All Booking confirmations are subject to availability basis.
- 7 Days before the activity date up to no show will be charged full (100%) of the total invoice.
- Group booking will be advised upon the confirmation is made.