Nirwana Bali Golf Winner of the Best Golf Resort in ASIA
CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
The Best Golf Course in ASIA
The Best Par-5 in ASIA
Nirwana Bali Golf Club is magnificent golf course that designed by combining the dramatic ocean views and wonderful paddy terrace while enjoy the calm sunset every evening are the best part when starting swing on the beautifully set along the dramatic coast line. Designed by Legendary golfer Greg Norman, The course boosts 5 ocean-side holes, 3 cliff to cliff tee shots and 8 holes sculptured into the terrace rice fields.
Nirwana Bali Golf Club is managed and maintained by IMG who world’s largest sports marketing and management company with world class standard. Golf carts complete with the caddies always ready to assist and accompany your memorable game and after finish your game the clubhouse offers you a casual dining restaurant , a fully stocked pro shop and luxurious locker rooms with natural beauty of Pan Pacific Resort that provides an unparalleled array of resort facilities.
Golf Facilities at Nirwana Bali Golf Club :
18-Holes US$195 net/person – minimum of 2 people
Additional for weekend/Public Holiday (friday, Saturday and Sunday): US$ 11 net/ person
Rates are Inclusive of:
- 10% VAT
- 1 Round 18 Holes Green Fee
- Gold Cart for 18 Holes-twin sharing
- Round trip hotel transfer (valid for Nusa Dua, Tanjung Benoa, Jimbaran, Kuta, Seminyak and Sanur Only)
- Shoes Rental US$10
- Taylor Made/ set US$ 49
- Titlist / set US$ 55
- The additional charge of 3 % will be charged if the payment is made credit card on spot for bank administration fee.
- Payment can be also made via PayPal.
- Additional charge for guest stay outside the above area at cost US$ 25 net/person.
- The above rates are valid until 31 March 2015.
- Caddy Tips will be optional.
- All rate quoted on the page are subject to change without notice and strictly valid when the booking is made via Bali Travel Vacation Only.
- All Booking confirmations are subject to availability basis.
- 7 Days before the activity date up to no show will be charged full (100%) of the total invoice.
- Group booking will be advised upon the confirmation is made.
Find More Other Favorite Bali Sightseeing Tour, to explore Bali Island
Half Day Tour
- Denpasar City Tour and furthermore
- Uluwatu Sunset Tour and Furthermore
- Tanah Lot Sunset Tour and furthermore
Full day Tour
- West Bali National Park Tour and furthermore
- Bedugul Tour and furthermore
- Besakih Temple Tour and furthermore
- Kintamani Volcano Tour and furthermore
- Ubud Village Tour and furthermore
Bali Tour Package
- Singaraja Lovina Dolphin Tour and furthermore
- Sambangan 7 Waterfall Singaraja Tour and furthermore
- Karangasem Tour and furthermore
- Komodo Island Tour Package 3 days 2 Nights and furthermore
- One Day Yogyakarta Borobudur Tour Package and furthermore
Find Another Option on this site, please click link below
- ATV and Buggy Riding and furthermore
- Rafting and furthermore
- Cycling and furthermore
- Elephant Riding and furthermore
- Horse Riding and furthermore
- Marine Sport and furthermore
- Diving and furthermore
- Fishing and furthermore
- Cruise and furthermore
- Trekking and furthermore
- Bali National Golf and furthermore
- New Kuta Golf and furthermore
- Handara Golf and Resort and furthermore
- Sakura Bali Spa and furthermore
- Taman Air Spa and furthermore
- Maya Ubud Spa and furthermore
- Lavie Spa and furthermore
- Toya Spa and furthermore
- Taman Sari Spa and furthermore
- Moontee Bali Spa and furthermore
- Baliwis Spa and furthermore
- Bali Ratu Spa and furthermore
- Bali Orchid Spa and furthermore
- Abian Srama Spa and furthermore
- Adi Spa and furthermore
- Canggu and Kerobokan Hotels and furthermore
- Denpasar Hotels and furthermore
- Nusa Dua Hotels and furthermore
- Kuta Hotels and furthermore
- Kuta Cheap Hotels and furthermore
- Jimbaran Hotels and furthermore
- Seminyak Hotels and furthermore
- Sanur Hotels and furthermore
- Ubud Hotels and furthermore
- Lovina Hotels and furthermore
- Tanjung Benoa Hotels and furthermore
- Tabanan Hotels and furthermore
- Candidasa Hotels and furthermore
- Uluwatu Hotels and furthermore
- Lembongan Hotels and furthermore
- Lomboks Hotels and furthermore
- Yogyakarta Hotels and furthermore