Rimba Jimbaran Bali is a Rimba luxury resort that situated on Jl. Karang Mas Sejahtera 2 kilometers from Ayana residences and 3 kilometers from main of Jimbaran, southern Kuta. it takes about 20 minutes from international Ngurah Rai Airport. Jimbaran new gem meaning forest in Indonesia, Ayana’s trendy new Rimba Resort stays true to its name with long and winding jogging paths, one hectares worth of water features and the kind of scenic views that are exactly what you want to wake up to. Rimba Jimbaran will give you not only see foliage and forest colors, but also hear the sounds as well in the middle of forest. Waterways around the lobby area, the restaurant and the pools will present a sense of true life in the luxurious resort in Bali that have ambiance to planted 10,000 trees around their grounds to help further offset their carbon footprint. There is also a water recycling plant and a rainwater harvesting program.
Rimba by Ayana design 282 rooms decorations by gathered driftwood from along beaches in West of Bali. The winding two-kilometers jogging path that connect Rimba to Ayana is made from crushed recycled glass bottled.There are six pools that more than enough to choose, they consist of the Lower Pool with children’s water slide, the swim-up Pool Bar with Jacuzzi, the Cabana Pool and the Lagoon Pool in front of the pool Access rooms. some number of rooms are overlooking the sunset ocean views, but even the hillside views are gorgeous with colorful flowers are grown for Balinese offerings made it so hard to leave this modern forest haven.
[su_slider source=”media: 1773,1772,1771,1770,1769,1768,1767,1766,1765,1764,1763,1762,1761,1760,1759,1758″ link=”image”]
Special Room Rate are Available, Please Contact us !
RIMBA by AYANA guests enjoy exclusive benefits including:
- The most extensive on-site facilities of any resort in Bali, with complimentary WiFi and convenient access by resort shuttle to all dining and recreation at both RIMBA and the ocean-front AYANA
- 15 restaurants and bars including priority access to the famous Rock Bar;
- Choice of 3 restaurants for breakfast: buffet at either To’ge or Padi, or gourmet a la carte breakfast at Dava;
- Exclusive private beach;
- 11 swimming pools
- World-class Spa with Aquatonic Seawater Therapy Pool and Spa on the Rocks treatment villas amidst the ocean;
- Golf-putting and two fitness centers;
- For families, interconnecting rooms are available while recreation facilities abound with Kids Club, children’s pools with waterslides, and on-site babysitting;
- Luxurious accommodation including Pool Access Rooms and spacious Suites with magnificent views of the ocean across tropical gardens and multi-layered swimming pools;
- Extensive wedding and meeting facilities that maximize the property’s ocean-front location and sunset views. There are eight wedding venues, two Ballrooms, meeting rooms to suit groups of various sizes, and stunning indoor and outdoor event spaces, matched by the first class service of dedicated wedding and event planners.