Enjoying 7 Amazing Sambangan Waterfalls through Singaraja Lovina Tour
CODE : BTV-B12
Sambangan 7 Great Waterfall Singaraja Tours is full-day Ehilarating activity to visit and explore places of interest in the north of Bali. It will present wonderful panorama and unique local social-culture of traditional Balinese people. The tour will bring you an unforgettable experience to explore the natural rain forest and hidden waterfall and visit natural awesome tourist sites in Singaraja (Buleleng regency) like Tamblingan Lake, Sambangan Waterfall, and Lovina Beach. Furthermore, when return to the hotel, our professional guide will lead you in Blimbing countryside to see the breathtaking view of rice terrace. Then, the best local restaurant will serve your breakfast and lunch during your journey.
Adult: IDR 1,395K net/person – min of 2 people (adult)
Children : IDR 999K net/child (7 – 12 years)
Single Traveler: IDR 2,035K net/person
TOUR PRICE INCLUSION:
- 21% government tax and service charge
- Entrance free at all tourist destinations
- 1 x Lunch at the local restaurant
- Trekking for 2 hours (friendly English Guide, Safety Jacket, entrance ticket)
- Speaking guide (English, Japanese and other language is subject to availability)
- One bottle mineral water
The Places of Interest to visit during Singaraja Lovina Tour:
Tamblingan Lake is the smallest lake in Bali. The lake location is at Desa Munduk near Beratan lake and Gitgit waterfall in Singaraja Regency. Its atmosphere is usually cool with the green hill and foggy in the evening. It will be one of all interest places that visited in this tour. Before the Earthquake Tamblingan and Buyan Lake is one lake, but after the Earthquake both of the lakes separated become twin lakes Tamblingan and Buyan Lake.
The other best adventure activity in the North of Bali is Sambangan Trekking. We offers a great adventure package for those want to explore the real beauty of Balinese scenery especially Sambangan Village. There are many eye catching sites in Sambangan Village such as waterfalls, rice terrace, Tirta Kuning (the holy water which has five different colors). Moreover, this place present many kinds of plantations such as cacao, clove, palm sugar, coffee plantation, and etc. The location of sambangan village is in Singaraja, it is about 20 minutes driving from Lovina Beach. Sambangan Village has an exciting place for trekking. It has 7 waterfalls. They are: Pucuk, Kembar, kroya, Aling-Aling, Canging, Dedari, and Cemara waterfalls.
Lovina beach is famous tourist object in the north of Bali that will offer exclusive experience with the spectacular of dolphins in its habitats. It consists of black sand beach and many coconut trees near the beach that already being a trademark for this Beach in the north of Bali. Furthermore, there are restaurants, hotels and shops that we can enjoy during the tour. The line of the boats on the beach will offer special traditional experience of fisherman.
HOT SPRING BANJAR
Hot spring Banjar offers natural hot water that flow from the mountain to the public bath. It is very efficacious for skin pain and will be the best escape way to relax our body. Hot Spring Banjar has two main ponds that make this hot spring is the best place to take a bath by natural warm water. The source of the Hot Spring is from Batukaru Mount where the brimstone material of the water not to much and ideal to having bath. This is not recommended for those who have problem with brimstone/hot water or sensitive skin to take a bath because Bali Travel Vacations tour will not take it ill ability cause of it.
BLIMBING RICE TERRACE
Blimbing Rice Terrace is the last of interest tourist object to visit in Singaraja Lovina Tour. It is a place where we will get like birds eyes view of wonderful rice terrace and Batukaru Mount as a Background that situated in the country side of blimbing village, Pupuan district, Tabanan Regency. We will visit this site when we return from Lovina to Denpasar. It will give another way to enjoy green plantation and wonderful atmosphere of Bali.
07:00 – Pick up at the hotel
09:00 – Visit Tamblingan Lake
10:00 – Visit Sambangan great waterfall + Trakking for 2 hours
13:30 – Enjoy the lunch at Local restaurant in Lovina Beach
14:30 – Visit Hot Water Banjar
16:00 – Visit Blimbing Rice Terrace
16:30 – Back to hotel
18:30 – Arrive at hotel
WHAT TO BRING?
- Sun Screen
Singaraja Lovina Tour – Terms and Conditions
- The above Singaraja Lovina Tour rates are valid from until 31 March 2021.
- The above rates are in IDR Currency and net including tax and service charge.
- The minimum booking required is 2 adult however if you are single traveler, the single traveler charge will be applied.
- Children age is accounted from 2 – 12 years, meanwhile the adult rate will be applied if the children age beyond 12 years old.
- Minimum 24 hours booking for Singaraja Lovina Tour can be accepted otherwise it will be subject to availability bases.
- Booking confirmation is subject to availability bases.
- We require the advance payment and booking request to block and secure the space, otherwise it will be subject to availability bases.
The cancellation fee will be applied automatically if the cancellation is made within:
- 50% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 3 days before the tour date
- 100% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 1 day up to now show
- These cancellation are valid for individual booking only meanwhile for the group booking will be informed separately on our confirmation sheet
Find More Other Favorite Bali Sightseeing Tour, to explore Bali Island
Half Day Tour
- Denpasar City Tour and furthermore
- Uluwatu Sunset Tour and Furthermore
- Tanah Lot Sunset Tour and furthermore
Full day Tour
- West Bali National Park Tour and furthermore
- Bedugul Tour and furthermore
- Besakih Temple Tour and furthermore
- Kintamani Volcano Tour and furthermore
- Ubud Village Tour and furthermore
Bali Tour Package
- Singaraja Lovina Dolphin Tour and furthermore
- Sambangan 7 Waterfall Singaraja Tour and furthermore
- Karangasem Tour and furthermore
Find Another Option on this site, please click link below
- ATV and Buggy Riding and furthermore
- Rafting and furthermore
- Cycling and furthermore
- Elephant Riding and furthermore
- Horse Riding and furthermore
- Marine Sport and furthermore
- Diving and furthermore
- Fishing and furthermore
- Cruise and furthermore
- Trekking and furthermore
- Bali National Golf and furthermore
- New Kuta Golf and furthermore
- Handara Golf and Resort and furthermore
- Sakura Bali Spa and furthermore
- Taman Air Spa and furthermore
- Maya Ubud Spa and furthermore
- Lavie Spa and furthermore
- Toya Spa and furthermore
- Taman Sari Spa and furthermore
- Moontee Bali Spa and furthermore
- Baliwis Spa and furthermore
- Bali Ratu Spa and furthermore
- Bali Orchid Spa and furthermore
- Abian Srama Spa and furthermore
- Adi Spa and furthermore
- Canggu and Kerobokan Hotels and furthermore
- Denpasar Hotels and furthermore
- Nusa Dua Hotels and furthermore
- Kuta Hotels and furthermore
- Kuta Cheap Hotels and furthermore
- Jimbaran Hotels and furthermore
- Seminyak Hotels and furthermore
- Sanur Hotels and furthermore
- Ubud Hotels and furthermore
- Lovina Hotels and furthermore
- Tanjung Benoa Hotels and furthermore
- Tabanan Hotels and furthermore
- Candidasa Hotels and furthermore
- Uluwatu Hotels and furthermore
- Lembongan Hotels and furthermore
- Lomboks Hotels and furthermore
- Yogyakarta Hotels and furthermore