Singaraja Lovina Dolphin Tour Having a Blast in North Bali Journey
Code : BTV-B11
Singaraja Lovina Dolphin Tour is thrilling activity to visit places of interest in the north part of Bali island. It will present wonderful panorama and unique local social-culture of traditional Balinese people. The tour will bring you to explore the region in the north of Bali Island and to visit natural awesome tourist sites in Singaraja (Buleleng regency) like Gitgit Waterfall, Lovina Beach and Hot Spring Banjar. Furthermore, when return to the hotel, our professional guide will lead you in Jatiluwih countryside to see the breathtaking view of rice terrace. Then, the best local restaurant will serve your breakfast and lunch during your journey.
PRICE: US$110 net/person – minimum of 2 people
Single Traveler: US$ 160 net/person
SINGARAJA LOVINA TOUR PRICE INCLUSION:
- 21% government tax and service charge
- Entrance free at all tourist destinations
- Watching Dolphin on the Boat at Lovina
- 1 x Lunch at the local restaurant
- Speaking guide (English, Japanese and other language is subject to availability)
- One bottle mineral water
Singaraja Places of interest to Visit during Singaraja Lovina Dolphin Tour
LOVINA DOLPHIN WATCHING
First of all, seeing the Dolphin Attraction in Lovina Beach would give an unforgettable experience for all visitors. Lovina Beach is a popular beach located in the northern part of Bali, exactly in Kalibukbuk Village, Buleleng Regency, Singaraja. Meanwhile, Lovina Beach in Kalibukbuk Village has an interesting attraction compared to other area of Lovina Beach, along the coast, visitors are able to see wild dolphins in the middle of the waters. This beach is the habitat of hundreds of dolphins which are always ready to entertain visitors from all over the world. The Dolphins capability in doing acrobatic is very famous. Visitors have chance to watch an acrobatic performance and funny behavior by watching Dolphins activity directly on the sea.
HOT SPRING BANJAR
Hot spring Banjar offers natural hot water that flow from the mountain to the public bath place that really efficacious for skin pain and will be the best escape way to relax our body. It has two main ponds that make this hot spring to be best place to take a bath by natural warm water. The source of the Hot Spring is from Batukaru Mount where the brimstone material of the water not too much and ideal to take a bath. This is not recommended for who have a problem with brimstone/hot water or sensitive skin to take a bath because Bali Travel Vacations tour will not take it ill ability cause of it.
Git-git waterfall is one of the biggest waterfall in the north of Bali. It is located in plateau area. It becomes the most exciting waterfall that we should visit in Singaraja. The green forest and hill with fresh atmosphere. It will attract tourists who would like tracking to reach the main waterfall of Git-git. There are two waterfall that will offer the most sophisticated panorama and geographically hills. Many tourists are visiting this waterfall everyday.
JATILUWIH RICE TERRACE
Furthermore, Jatiluwih Rice Terrace is the last places of interest to visit in Singaraja Lovina Tour. We will get the birds eyes view of wonderful rice terrace and Batukaru Mount as a Background that situated in the countryside of Jatiluwih village, Penebel district, Tabanan Regency. The system of this rice terrace made Jatiluwih nominated in UNESCO World Heritage list as a world culture heritage. Hence, we will visit this site when we return from Lovina to Denpasar. It will give another way to enjoy green plantation and wonderful atmosphere of Bali.
02:00 – Pick up at the hotel
05:00 – Watching Dolphin at Lovina
08:00 – Have breakfast at local restaurant in Lovina
09:30 – Visit Hot Water Banjar
11:00 – Visit Gitgit Waterfall
13:00 – Enjoy the lunch at local restaurant in Bedugul
14:30 – Explore Jatiluwih Rice Terrace
16:30 – Back to hotel
18:30 – Arrive at hotel
WHAT TO BRING
- Modest cloth
Singaraja Lovina Tour – Terms and Conditions
- The above Singaraja Lovina Tour rates are valid from until 31 March 2021.
- The above rates are in IDR Currency and net including tax and service charge.
- The minimum booking required is 2 adult however if you are single traveler, the single traveler charge will be applied.
- Children age is accounted from 2 – 12 years, meanwhile the adult rate will be applied if the children age beyond 12 years old.
- Minimum 24 hours booking for Singaraja Lovina Tour can be accepted otherwise it will be subject to availability bases.
- Booking confirmation is subject to availability bases.
- We require the advance payment and booking request to block and secure the space, otherwise it will be subject to availability bases.
The cancellation fee will be applied automatically if the cancellation is made within:
- 50% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 3 days before the tour date
- 100% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 1 day up to now show
- These cancellation are valid for individual booking only meanwhile for the group booking will be informed separately on our confirmation sheet