Uluwatu Sunset Tour Enjoying Magnificent Sunset
Code : BTV-B07
Uluwatu Sunset Tour is an half-day exciting tour that will visit Uluwatu Temple. Uluwatu Temple is a Hindu temple. Its location is on the cliff large limestone peninsula in south of Bali. There are so many monkeys dwell around the temple. The location is on the coral reef sordid to sea 80 meters above sea level. Meanwhile, there is a small dry forest namely Alas kekeran’ (interdict forest). The name of Uluwatu was come from the word ‘Ulu’ means the head and ‘Watu’ means stone. Therefore Uluwatu Temple means the temple that built in top of coral reef. Furthermore, this Half-days Tour activity takes around 4-5 hours.
SPECIAL PRICE FOR ULUWATU SUNSET TOUR:
ADULT IDR499K net/person – minimum of 2 people
CHILD IDR337K net/person
Single Traveler: IDR796K net/person
- 21% government tax and service charge
- Entrance free at all tourist destinations
- Speaking guide (English, Japanese and other language is subject to availability)
- One bottle mineral water
- Private full air-conditioning car
Place of interest to visit:
Uluwatu Temple is one of Balinese Hindu temple located in the South of Bali right on the top of the large cliff limestone peninsula with amazing view of Indian ocean. It is a beautiful temple with breathtaking view as well as spectacular sunset. There is also a very scenic Uluwatu cave with rock formations leading into a beach close to the temple. This is popular spot for surfers and one of the best sunset point in Bali. It owns the story and culture heritage with high value and features. Hence, many visitors visit this place when coming to Bali.
16.15 Pick up at the hotel
17.15 Visit Uluwatu Temple
18.00 Enjoy the Beautiful Sunset
18.15 Back to the hotel
19.00 Arrive at the hotel
WHAT TO BRING?
- Modest cloth
- Mosquito Repellent
- Sun screen.
Uluwatu Tour Terms and Conditions
- The above rates are valid from 01 January 2016 – 31 March 2019.
- The above rates are in US Currency and net including tax and service charge.
- The minimum booking required is 2 adult however if you are single traveler, the single traveler charge will be applied.
- Children age is between 2 – 12 years. Meanwhile, we apply the adult rate for the children age beyond 12 years old.
- Minimum 24 hours booking can be accepted otherwise it will be subject to availability bases.
- Booking confirmation is subject to availability bases.
- We require the advance payment and booking request to block and secure the space, otherwise it will be subject to availability bases.
We will charge the cancellation fee when you have made the cancellation within:
- 50% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 3 days before the tour date
- 100% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 1 day up to now show
- These cancellation are valid for individual booking only meanwhile for the group booking will be informed separately on our confirmation sheet