Visa on Arrival or VOA is granted for foreigners who intend to visit Indonesia for tourism, social visits culture, government duties or just for business. Visa on Arrival will granted by immigration officials to foreign Nationals who fulfill requirement, when they arrive in the territory of Indonesia through certain immigration checkpoints.
(Visa on Arrival is given by affixing a stamp or visa sticker in the passport or travel documents Nationality is Legal and valid)
Here is the Requirement to apply for Visa On Arrival, such as:
1. Legal Drive letter or National passport with valid at least 6 (six) month
2. Deterrence is not listed in the list.
3. Pay a fee in accordance with the applicable provisions.
Visa on Arrival is given for a period of 30 (thirty) days with the following conditions:
1. The Immigration permit may be extended maximum for 30 (thirty) days.
2. Cannot be converted into any other immigration permits.
“Based on Indonesia Government decision by effective of July 3rd, 2014 for VOA (Visa on Arriva) is US$ 35 per person”
Here is the list of 64 Citizen State that listed as subjects Visa on Arrival:
- South Africa
- United States
- Emirates Arab
- South Korea
[/su_column] [su_column size=”1/2″]
- PRC (China)
- Saudi Arabia
- New Zealand
- Timor Leste